Saturday, January 10, 2015

A tease

This was delivered:
But what is it?

Could it be something to brighten my day?

All the little bits.

And all the big parts.

 Looks like a frame of some sort...

 Instructions and bits to cut

Structural materials

Put this all together, and what do we get?

.

.

.

.

Oh the things you'll find when you shop at a lamp store.

.

.

.

.

.

Betcha weren't guessing it was a chair. 

Or that I'd have three of them.

  This post is just a tease because these items belong to a home addition that will not be done for quite some time (most likely this summer). They belong to my first BIG project. I'm sure it will take so much work that I'll have to make multiple posts to cover it all. 

  Can you guess my plan? HINT: These chairs are the full set and this location (the living room wall that separates it from the kitchen) is their future home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment